Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The Y-word.

I am going to STOP resisting and just say yes…yes to experiences and people and yes to letting myself be the most confident and joyful that I can be!

Yes to positive thinking.
Yes to kissing under the mistletoe.

Yes to Christmas light looking and hot cocoa sipping.
Yes to New Year’s resolutions that turn into life-long habits.

Yes to kicking my feet up and relaxing!
Yes to quality time with friends and family.

Yes to remembering the reason for this festive season…Jesus’s birthday!
Yes to gym time and eating right…even during the holidays.

Yes to seeing Christmas through the eyes of a child.
Yes to snow angels…come on snow!!

Yes to crossing off all the items on my to-do list!
Yes to choosing JOY.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some <3