Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Nice to meet you!

Hey! I’m Jen.  I’m God loving, dino-obsessed girl who is head-over-heals in love with my fiancé and my fur baby French Pug. I think it’s perfectly acceptable to bust out a British accent in any and all situations and would probably bust out an Australian one if I could manage to make it not sound part Southern, part gibberish. I usually leave the cooking to my main squeeze, as I lack the patience for such things but I absolutely love to use my noggin to create beautiful things, many of which you will be seeing in the near future!
I’m trying to better myself each and every day and hope that this blog helps me to do so, while allowing me to connect with other ladies out there who might be able to relate.  I’m a work in progress {much like this bloggy blog} so feel free to come on back and see where this bad boy leads.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some <3